We at AFMA value the health and safety of our members, because without you, there would be no AFMA. After much consideration and following the guidelines of the State of Arkansas and the CDC, we have made the decision to cancel the 2020 AFMA Spring Workshop in Hot Springs. We will not be rescheduling the 2020 Spring Workshop but are working to provide you with information for webinars and other sources of training that will meet the Certified Floodplain Manager Continuing Education requirements. At this time, the 2020 AFMA Fall Conference scheduled for September 27th – 30th in Eureka Springs is still set to go on. We will keep you updated on any planned changes to the Fall Conference.
For those members who have already registered:
- Registration has been closed.
- Members who paid for registration using a credit card will receive a full refund to that card. Please allow between 5 – 7 business days for this to be completed. If after 2 weeks you have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number, so that we can quickly look up your information.
- Members who paid for registration with check will have those checks voided and returned to the name and address on the check, as they have yet to be processed. Please allow up to 2 weeks for the voided checks to arrive at the address on the check.
Hotel Reservations with the Hotel Hot Springs *
- The Hotel Hot Springs has canceled all hotel rooms that were booked under the AFMA block. The person that was listed on the room should receive an email from the Hotel Hot Springs notifying you that your room has been canceled. If you were not the person who made the travel arrangements for your hotel stay, please inform the appropriate people that they may receive this email. If you do not receive this email and booked through the AFMA room block, please call the Hotel Hot Springs at (501) 623-6600 to make sure that your room has been canceled.
- If you did not book your hotel room as part of the AFMA block or booked it at another hotel, you will need to call and cancel your room.
Thank you for your continued support of the Arkansas Floodplain Management Association and your work in floodplain management in Arkansas.
AFMA Board of Directors
* AFMA, Inc. is not responsible for hotel room charges or penalty charges as a result of missed cancellation deadlines.